[postgis-users] How to connect to MapServer with an HTTPS protocol

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 19 10:10:02 PDT 2022

Hi Mathias,

Since you are serving the WFS service through Windows, you can follow
the detailed MS4W steps to serve through HTTPS on that Windows server :
https://ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#certificates-for-https

Once your MS4W instance is serving HTTPS, then you can guide your users
to follow how to add your WFS HTTPS local layers through this guide:
https://mapserver.org/ogc/wxs_secure.html

(note: as I maintain both guides, please let me know if there are any
additions needed)

Thanks!

--

Thank-you for using MS4W.