Rép. : [OSRS-PROJ] Proj.4 in MS Visual C++ MFC

Emmanuel Verlynde EVerlynde at isagri.fr
Mon Aug 27 23:42:55 PDT 2001

Personnaly i have integrated proj4 into an windows application without any problems. I use c++builder to compile and link proj4 into a ".lib" incorporated into a .exe and a lot of warning messages appears but are not really important. Also the definition HUGE_VAL is not useable like the unix version... if anyone can find a sloution for this problem... send me the answer. thanks.

(think to build library with "byte alignement" or with same alignement app/lib...)

Mr VERLYNDE Emmanuel
Analyste-Programmeur
ISAGRI (Service Productions végétales)
FRANCE - Avenue des censives 60000 BEAUVAIS
everlynde at yahoo.fr  -  (everlynde at isagri.fr)

>>> Hawkswan at aol.com vendredi 24 août 2001 19:39:25 >>>
Does anyone have or know of someone's experience in using or having proj.4
source files for integrating proj.4 in MS Visual C++ MFC environment.  I've
been trying to employ proj.4 in my applications but am having considerable
trouble getting the proj.4 library to compile and link without multiple
errors and other incompatibilities with the MS.  I have successfully
incorporated proj.4 into PC applications using MKS NutCracker (which lays a
unix environment over MS Windows), but would like to proceed to a pure MS
implementation.

Jere Swanson
hawkswan at aol.com