[PROJ] [EXTERNAL] [gdal-dev] Static/Dynamic datum problems

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Jun 25 01:16:20 PDT 2019

Hi Martin,

That is good news. I find it hard to keep up with the standards when they are still in drafts so I’m glad you can give us an update from time to time. I hope that you are right and the Simple Features model will be expanded to include the temporal dimension as well. If that is the case there’s light at the end of the tunnel :-) It is probably still going to take quite a while before the complete GIS software stack absorbs the updated standards but that is to be expected with such a radical change.

/Kristian