[PROJ] proj manual, versioning, download location

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Jan 6 23:11:02 PST 2020

Mike,

RTD would definitely be a good option to provide multiple versions of the docs.
If you are willing to spend some time to get that working that would be great.
It’s only recently that we’ve actually had docs that was worth keeping multiple
versions of, so now is a good time to revisit the question of RTD.

We can still use proj.org<http://proj.org> with RTD, right?

/Kristian