[PROJ] Dealing with epoch and transformations

Jack Riley - NOAA Federal jack.riley at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 26 13:41:18 PDT 2024

Javier,

I received a response from Swift Navigation Support:

"Currently, Skylark Nx uses ITRF2020 epoch of the base station survey.
Those were done quite recently so it's near the current epoch (within a
year). We're planning to align all services to report the current epoch in
the future Skylark releases."

Jack