[PROJ] Sndyer Map Projections Manual in HTML form

Mircea Neacsu mircea at neacsu.net
Mon May 27 18:18:13 PDT 2024

Hello Daan,

Thank you for your kind words. If you encounter any errors or other problems, please let me know.

Cheers,

--

Mircea Neacsu

---- On Mon, 27 May 2024 18:00:25 -0400  <strebe at aol.com> wrote ---

Hello Mircea.

This is an impressive work that does much honor John Snyder’s legacy. Thank you for what must have been a huge effort. I will be making use of it as needed.

Regards,

— Daniel “daan” Strebe