[pycsw-devel] Final specification for Inspire Discovery Services

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:11:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

I had a look at this new version of the documents. It seems that most of
the code in the sandbox is compatible.

The major change is the introduction of a new custom inspire namespace
for the extended capabilities, that do not follow gmd namespace anymore.
We just need to change the inspire.write_extended_capabilities function.
I will make the adjustments within this week.

Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory