[pycsw-devel] Final specification for Inspire Discovery Services

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:49:23 EDT 2011

Done:

http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/pycsw_inspire/csw.py?service=CSW&version=2.0.2&request=GetCapabilities

in comparison to the spec:

http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/inspire_ds/1.0/examples/CSW_INSPIREGeoportalCapabilities_InspireSchema_nocsw.xml

As described in version 3.0 of the Discovery Service docs, the language
parameter in the request can be skipped, and the server automatically
gets the default language to work with.
So the above is equivalent with:
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/pycsw_inspire/csw.py?service=CSW&version=2.0.2&request=GetCapabilities&language=eng

Angelos