[pycsw-devel] About "GetRecords-filter-bbox Request"

Junichi Nagai Nagai.Junichi at imslab.co.jp
Mon Jul 25 03:00:12 EDT 2011

Hi Tom,

I'm Junichi.

> Looks like the sqlite embedded functions are not being declared. In
> server/server.py.

> Can you turn on logging (loglevel=DEBUG) in default.cfg. Run the same
> request and inspect the log file (look for string 'Repository loaded: ').
> What's the value shown after this? sqlite? sqlite3?

> ..Tom

I did on logging (loglevel=DEBUG) in default.cfg.
'Repository loaded: ' is "sqlite".

The following is an excerpt from the log.
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:34:01] [DEBUG] file=C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\cgi-bin\pycsw\server\server.py line=130 module=server
function=__init__ Repository loaded: sqlite.

What should I do?