[pycsw-devel] pycsw: Mapping to an existing okfn/ckan repository

Daniel Kürner danielkuerner at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:26:39 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I have an existing okfn/ckan instance and want to expose datasets via a csw
server for interoperability reasons.
I came across pycsw and the mapping to existing repositories.
>From the pycsw documentation, regarding the default.cfg i figure, that the
datasets defined with a mappings.py have to be in the same db table, or not?
This is actually my question: Is it possible to define a mapping to not
only a table, but a domain model that consists of several tables, like the
ckan domain model?
If it is possible, I would really appreciate any help or hints on how to do
that.

Happy new year to all of you!
Daniel