[pycsw-devel] Improving the list of live deployments

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:29:50 PDT 2016

Hello folks

in the last few days a couple of people approached me and wanted to
know how much pycsw is spread in the world. I am sure there are a lot
of live instances, for sure all of the GeoNode 2.0 and 2.4 deployments
include it, and we are talking about hundreds of installations.

Therefore, I think we could definitely improve this page:
https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/Live-Deployments

So it would be interesting to collect out some ideas for this purpose.
It came the time to make some nice pycsw marketing :)

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti