[Qgis-community-team] qgis manual update

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Jun 8 14:54:17 EDT 2010

Dear community,

we have four new contributors who will help us to update the english
manual - this is very good! I guess it would be more, but it was
difficult to arrange an IRC meeting time that is convinient for all of
us.

Anyway, if you were not able to join the meeting but are still
interested to join the manual team (we had originally more than 20
volunteers), just write a note to this list or directly to me and we
will integrate you. We still have some chapters left and would be glad
if we can split the work load on as many shoulders as possible.

See more information here:

The last meeting
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/CTeamMeeting10

The meeting logs:
http://logs.qgis.org/qgis-community/%23qgis-community-team.2010-05-31.log

If wanted we could arrange a second meeting the next days.

regards,