[Qgis-community-team] User Guide chapter 7 questions.

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Wed Apr 20 11:26:16 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Starting to work through my chapter, and have a few chapter specific questions.

1. Is the source for QGIS's projection database still EPSG, via Post GIS (section 7.1)?

2. The dialog boxes in the figures have had cosmetic alterations (mostly little images with the tabs). Is it worth updating them?

3. There are many references to a projector icon. I saw that particular icon today when I fired up 1.6 for the first time in a while, but none of the 1.7 installs that I have to hand use that icon. Further I can't see the right icon (a grey thing that might be a stylised globe) in the images folder. What's best to do here?

-ramon.