[Qgis-community-team] User Guide chapter 7 questions.

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Apr 21 08:24:25 EDT 2011

Evening all,

I've just committed and an updated working_with_projections. If anyone can have a look and provide some feedback, I'd be appreciative.

Tim, thanks for the answers. Would you be able to have a quick check and let me know if I'm misrepresenting the CRS sourcing?

Q2. Done.

Q3. I found the new icon (geographic.png) in default and copied it into images. But, svn didn't seem to notice and I don't think it uploaded.
    Is it possible for someone to directly put geographic.png into images? (otherwise things might look a bit odd).

-ramon.