[Qgis-community-team] translation attempt

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:13:39 EDT 2011

hi all
I'm currently (still) investigating the transiflex project (which was
also pointed out by paolo) but did not have much time the last days..[1]
As I've seen that many projects (also populare ones [2]) are registered
there - I also registered QGIS as a Project to not loose the name to
some buffoon.
I only started to read how it works .. and .. see - already 2 requests
for language teams came in.
And I've also seen that they allow to install the software (GPL) on our
own server .. probably a good way - but one software more to look at..
So it seems many things have changed since my last visit on their webpage.

For now it's just a matter of howto start.
If anyone already knows how transifex works and can support me (or
already knows if we can use transifex) please contact me..
Otherwise I will start this weekend to look closer at this project and
try to start to create a workflow with the two team requests..

kind regards
Werner

[1]http://www.transifex.net/
[2]https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-install-guide/