[Qgis-community-team] documentation languages

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:32:30 PST 2012

Hi Werner,

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:59:48 +0100
Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:

> So my Question (or plan) is: delete all non maintained languages under
> 10% (probably raise this level up to 20% or maybe more?) before the next
> release.
> I know that a small amount of translation is better than nothing but
> with 2% AND unmaintained I see no reason to keep it.

I totally agree with this. Keeping unmaintained translations makes
no sense (well, only one small plus that some phrases already
translated).

So, for me is ok to remove unmaintained translations when only 20%
of strings translated. Maybe first again ask translators and give them
some time for answer, but then remove .ts completely and add new
language only when translation is above some value and maintained.

Just my 2c.

--
Alexander Bruy