[Qgis-community-team] documentation languages

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Dec 13 01:29:25 PST 2012

Hi,

people start complaining again, because the server is so busy and slow
again. I guess (apart from other services) it also has to do with all the
languages that we currently build documentation files for?

If so, I would prefere to keep the number of languages smaller and maybe as
suggested only list those who are maintained (currently 10?) and encourage
all others with some text at a prominent place.