[Qgis-community-team] documentation languages

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 01:33:59 PST 2012

Hi!
I'd rather move the building of documentation to another server ..
As I've written in another post .. we should take everything off of the
server that could keep the server busy but is not related to direct
interaction ..
building the documentation twice a week somewhere else and scp it to the
correct place should be enough.
currently we have something like an "all in one" machine .. and it seems
that the server itself can handle it but for the price of less
responsiveness to people interacting with it .

A friend of mine asked me a few weeks ago if he can contribute some
web/serverspace for QGIS .. so if it is useful I can setup a dedicated VM
for just building all these things.

regards
Werner