[Qgis-community-team] [QGIS-Documentation] FR: 5 preamble files translated (#28)

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sun Dec 23 05:19:57 PST 2012

Hi Richard,

the script on the server is located in:
/usr/local/sbin/build_qgis-docs.sh

and the cronjob is started by root, see /etc/cron.d/sphinx

After compiling the sources, it changes owner to web.web It seems it was
running until 21-Dec and then something probably was changed again on the
server.

I also see the error "sphinx-build: command not found " but sphinx-build is
located in /usr/local/bin/.

Do we have to change it and make it available for web? Is it necessary for
the online translation portal? Do you have a solution, how to change it
easily?

Am Sun, 23 Dec 2012 08:59:44 +0100
schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>:

> On 12/22/2012 11:17 PM, MarieSilvestre wrote:
> >         You can merge this Pull Request by running:
> >
> >    git pull https://github.com/MarieSilvestre/QGIS-Documentation master
>
> Hi,
>
> I see two pull requests in Github. It is no problem for me to merge
> them, but I was wondering if there are already
> 'translation-team-leaders' for IT and FR?
> Because then it would be wiser to NOT pull these, and forward them to
> these persons (and let them receive these emails also?).
>
> @Otto:
>
> I will have a look into the question of Matteo, maybe it has something
> todo with the quotes?
>
> And second: I'm not sure if the buildscript is in the crontab of the
> web-user, but looking into the buildlogs (and looking into the creation
> dates of the output dir files) the buildscript is not running if it is
> called by crontab. So once and everytime I run it by hand.
> The logs:
> Building HTML for locale 'fr'...
> scripts/post_translate.sh: line 61: sphinx-build: command not found
> Building HTML for locale 'de'...
> scripts/post_translate.sh: line 61: sphinx-build: command not found
> Building HTML for locale 'it'...
> scripts/post_translate.sh: line 61: sphinx-build: command not found
> Building HTML for locale 'ru'...
> scripts/post_translate.sh: line 61: sphinx-build: command not found
> Building HTML for locale 'nl'...
> scripts/post_translate.sh: line 61: sphinx-build: command not found
> Building HTML for locale 'en'...
> scripts/post_translate.sh: line 61: sphinx-build: command not found
> so apparently the sphinx scripts are not available for web?
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf ,  Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobile: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee