[Qgis-community-team] [QGIS-Documentation] FR: 5 preamble files translated (#28)

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Dec 23 09:22:11 PST 2012

On 12/23/2012 12:42 PM, Marie Silvestre wrote:
> Those 2 pull requests are some kind of test. I wanted to go through the
> whole process before calling for contributions. So please tell me if
> anything is wrong!

Nope, I think you did fine!

You (as a coordinator, and reading the QGIS-Documentation mailing list
;-) ) should have received a mail also with subject:

"[QGIS-Documentation] FR: 5 preamble files translated (#28)"

in which there is a link which you can use to pull/merge in this
translations (you do have pull rights for the main repo don't you?)

All clear?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde