[Qgis-community-team] [QGIS-Documentation] FR: 5 preamble files translated (#28)

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 3 06:57:42 PST 2013

Thank you for your explanations Richard!

Ok I didn't get that the 'QGIS-Documentation'-emailing list was just the watch notifications... I should receive emails now.
I'm also ok to have commits rights as long as it is just clicking. If anything goes wrong I promise I will complain here! :p

Anything new about http://translate.qgis.org ?

++

Marie