[Qgis-community-team] pull req of translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 03:37:41 PST 2013

Hi Otto,
I think I get it. In steps:
- git pull so my cloned repo is synchronized with the master one on github
- sh script pre_translate it and generation of the files in it/LC.......
that has to be translated
- translation with QT
- sh script post_translate it and generation of the translated html
files in output folder

Actually not all the strings of the translated files (introduction
folder) are translated (that's a mystery because I'm sure I translated
all of them, maybe I made some mistake in uploading).
I saw that for many untranslated strings there was just a problem of new
paragraph or missing space between rst and words.
So I think along this weekend I will be able to fix the error of the
introduction folder.
Now a question: I cannot find the webpage where it appears the rst
syntax and the relative symbology (i.e. |checkbox| :guilabel:`Prompt to
save project changes when required`and the image). Can anyone send me
the link?

Regards

Matteo