[Qgis-community-team] line breaks in rst-tables

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:34:17 PDT 2013

Hi Larissa,

I like the simple tables and if you look in substitutions.rst you can see
that what you have to do, is to make sure that for every cel you provide an
entry (press the *[raw]* button to see the ReST code). For empty cells use
the escape character ('\') followed by a space. So the last character of
every line that seems to end with an escape character really ends with a
space!

Regards,
Diethard.