[Qgis-community-team] line breaks in rst-tables

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat May 11 06:07:09 PDT 2013

Hi Larissa,

another simple solution might also be to change the translations of the
headlines, that are used as reference :ref For example in the german
translation the tables in inroduction/qgis_gui.po sometimes include long
headlines as :ref: paramete. If you shorten the headline translation, it also
reduces the table width.

hope this helps as well.