[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Arabic Translation

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Jan 14 23:34:25 PST 2014

On 14-01-14 20:28, hosham22 wrote:
> Dear werner,
> I face some of these little problems but I passed them successfully as i
> think but my problem basically with the old translated word were I think
> it should be replaced by another one but I couldn't edit many of them
> and they wasn't editable, any way I will try to learn more about the
> translation software.

Hi Hosham,

if you are using Linguist. And if you mean that you cannot edit the
strings that have grey check-marks in front of them, then it is alright!

Those grey checkmarks indicate that the string is actually not used
anymore in the application. Most probably the string is changed a little
in the code. But Qt keeps this string around for some time to have some
'history' and to give hints for strings that look like it.

So thanks!

Regards,

Richard