[Qgis-community-team] translation question

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu May 22 06:03:24 PDT 2014

Hi Otto!

If there is one single file containing the source you can upload it by
more or less a trick ..

Download the original translation file of that file - rename your
translation after that file and upload the translation again ..

at least this trick worked for me with one file ..

bad luck if it is splitted into tons of files - too much work to do it
that way than..

regards
Werner