[Qgis-community-team] schedule for documentation

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 23:50:03 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I like to know the planned schedule for documentation. In which branch
should we work and when will the translation of 2.2 end using transifex
 and 2.4 begin.

I expect on friday 26th of september after the freeze of QGIS, a new branch
2.4 will be created and shortly after transifex will be refreshed with 2.4.
After that documentation work for 2.6 should continue in master. Is that
correct?

To help with documentation on the hackfest in Essen I expect that we should
have the frozen nightly build of QGIS 2.5 installed? I am looking forward
to participate in Essen!

Regards,
Diethard