[Qgis-community-team] French translation of python cookbook show english sentences

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 04:42:10 PDT 2015

Hi,
Yves, are you sure you sent the right link? The page you linked is already
all in French (except code part, of course), unless it has been fixed after
your message.

But there are pages on the QGIS website that contain English test although
this is supposed to be 100% fully translated in French( not exhaustive
list):
http://qgis.org/fr/site/getinvolved/document.html#helping-with-an-existing-translation
(already translated )
http://qgis.org/fr/site/getinvolved/development/addinggrasstools.html#adding-grass-tools
(already translated - many subsections in english)
http://qgis.org/fr/site/getinvolved/development/index.html#credits-for-contributions
(not yet available in Transifex)