[Qgis-community-team] visual changelog + transifex update

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:42:00 PDT 2015

Hello Richard,

Thanks for the update. I started some translations and stated a long time
"issue".

We have one glossary by each of our 3 projects (desktop, website,
Documentation). That means that, if we want to add terms to the glossary,
we need to do it 3 times. Transifex help says that it's possible to share
glossaries among several projects.

http://docs.transifex.com/features/glossary/

IMHO, this would be very beneficial to add more consistency to the
translations.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto

Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net> escreveu no dia sex, 30/10/2015 às