[Qgis-community-team] help for tutorial

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Sep 6 11:17:33 PDT 2015

Hi Marc,

I think it is better to address this question to the QGIS-user list.
This (rather small) list is mostly used for community related stuff.

For what I know we just introduced the 3d knowledge into our geometries,
so I do not think you can get 3d-aware data out of QGIS easily.
But 2d contours of roads and houses should be possible, and I've seen
people stretching those up based on DEM or other height models.

But as said, try the user list..

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde