[Qgis-community-team] Merging QGIS Server docs from wiki and main docs?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun May 15 05:08:17 PDT 2016

Hi,

The main docs [1] mention "For user contributed installation instructions
on other platforms or distributions, we recommend reading one of the
following URLs:
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial"

The wiki page covers Debian/Ubuntu, Centos, OSX, and Windows but also goes
into configuration issues thus duplicating the main docs.

Any particular reason to keep some information on the wiki and others in
the main docs? To me, it would seem more clear if we moved all OS
instructions to the main docs and just leave a note on the wiki page
pointing to the main docs.

Best wishes,
Anita

[1]