[Qgis-community-team] Documentation Split

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 07:35:36 PDT 2019

Hi Alex,

Le mar. 12 mars 2019 à 13:39, Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> At the hackfest, and even before that, we have been talking about
> splitting the documentation in more that one repository.
>
> Thanks for raising this. Indeed, a long standing question:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Qgis-community-team-Management-of-release-independent-documents-td5318107.html
My position would be like yours: separate version-based docs from the
"static" ones, we can move them to the static repo (aka website) but it
wonder if it's technically possible and wouldn't make sense to keep them
next to the documentation (from the end user point of view).

Regards,
Harrissou

If I recall, the kick-off for this discussion started because the