[Qgis-community-team] make doctest with default installation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon May 27 02:30:39 PDT 2019

Hi all (Ccing Arnauld),

I'm trying to run doc test on my local machine with a compiled version
of QGIS, but when I run

make -f user.mk doctest

I get

venv/bin/pip install -r REQUIREMENTS.txt
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "venv/bin/pip", line 6, in <module>
    from pip._internal import main
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pip'
make: *** [venv.mk:34: venv/REQUIREMENTS.timestamp] Error 1

BTW the user.mk file contains the correct path of the installed QGIS:

QGIS_PREFIX_PATH = /home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3-master/output

include venv.mk

and of course pip (and pip3) is installed on my machine.

The same error also when I try to run

make -f venv.mk doctest

Any hints?

Cheers and thanks