[Qgis-community-team] Testing documentation translation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 05:48:06 PDT 2020

Hi Benoit,

Thanks for your contribution on writing and translating.

General comment: testing is available only in English until master is
branched to release_3.16 and published as 3.16 LTR docs. And at that moment
we push it to transifex and begin translating. Meanwhile only 3.10 is
translatable.

While the server docs was split only on master, I can see that some changes
(containerization, text tweaks and updates) were backported to 3.10, and
they are not available in transifex because we forgot to push them.
@Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net>  Can you please confirm that for
someone with sufficient rights (I do!), instructions at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation#translating are uptodate and
help to load changes to transifex? That way, we can share the workload.
And if you don't have time to do the update, I can handle it later today.

Regards,
Harrissou