[Qgis-community-team] Testing documentation translation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 05:59:47 PDT 2020

Hi Benoit,

Yes, you are right; there have been some issues with the files pushed. If
I'm not wrong, Richard is already on it.

I'm not sure I understand your comments about *pushing to transifex*.  Do
you translate locally (and upload files) or translate directly in the
transifex web interface? Note that transifex keeps memory of translations,
so translations that are pushed are made available and will be suggested
for the same strings (once the right files are in place). So if you already
have some translated strings, they better be pushed, or you can wait until
the right 3.10 files are in place and begin translating.
Note: based on  release schedule, master becoming 3.16 is normally not
before february (3.16.3)

Regards,
Harrissou