[Qgis-developer] 0.8; here I go

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Apr 4 19:06:57 EDT 2006

Hi

On 4/4/06, Maciek Sieczka <werchowyna at epf.pl> wrote:
> Cheers,
>
> With Radim's help I have current 0.8 head up and running on Ubuntu
> Breezy/GNOME.
>
> First impression: neat, nice and slick. Woopie!

Goodie!

> First bugs:
>
> 1.
> At the _very_first_ run only, opening a project (File, Open project)
> brings a file selector saying it's in my $HOME, but the folder is
> entirely empty (the attached screendump). Going a DIR up and back and my
> $HOME contents are displayed

No idea what thats about...

8<-----------snip -------------

> Maciek
>
> Should I fill bug reports in Trac?

Bug reports are good. Bug reports accompanied with fixes are even
better! You will find under the svn checkout two sqlite.db files under

qgis/resources

qgis.db is the template for user database of srs's (its blank to start
with for each user)
srs.db is the system wide srs database.

You are welcome to provide patches for the latter in the form of sql
insert / update statements.

Regards

Tim

--