[Qgis-developer] Re: Grass rasters render into square in corner

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Apr 7 12:55:34 EDT 2006

Hi Steve

Right I think I used to use debiangis then stopeed when things were so
wobbly with the gcc4 move in debian. Ill give it another go and update
the wiki to tell the person to add it to their sources etc....it will
be nice if you review teh wiki I keep on ubuntu and check Im not doing
anything stupid - Ill let you know when its ready for review.

Regards

Tim

MSN: tim_bdworld at msn.com
Yahoo: tim_bdworld at yahoo.com