[Qgis-developer] (no subject)

nitin quick quick.nitin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:00:29 EDT 2006

hello developers
i have a P4 desktop and qgis0.7.4 installed on it.
I have a few queries. After drawing a no of vector maps if i deselect one
whole drawing operation takes place again, which is time consuming. This is
happening with spearfish60 grassdata nd with shapefile also. After every
such operation do we need to generate a new pixmap and put it to canvas.
Also i an not able to put a vector map over a raster map. At a timeonly one
of them is visible. Both maps are of same region. Again same spearfish60
data. I tried to set transparency also but ...

cya
nitin