[Qgis-developer] Re: GRASS Unit Tests for Win Build

"Sören Gebbert" soerengebbert at gmx.de
Mon Dec 11 17:54:07 EST 2006

Hi Tim,
i have tried to run the grass test suite within the msys environment.
But the tests failed for many modules, because the library
libgrass_gproj.6.3.cvs.dll was not found.

The test suite depends on g.region, g.remove, g.parser
 and some other grass modules.
So the test suite is not fully independent from grass. :(
i.e: g.region is called for each unit and integration test.

Maybe this lib was not copied to the lib dir?

Best regards
Soeren

-------- Original-Nachricht --------