[Qgis-developer] bug count

humarco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 12 10:37:26 EDT 2006

Hi Stephan,

I just updated my doc svn copy and when i run make, i got this:

! LaTeX Error: File `scrartcl.cls' not found.

and when i press return

! LaTeX Error: File `float.sty' not found.
Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:
! Undefined control sequence.
<recently read> \floatstyle

l.17 \floatstyle
                {ruled}
?

I have teTex from the ubuntu dapper repository. Do i need to install anything
else?

Of course i will add the new legend stuff (probably next week since i will be
away for a couple of days).

Thanks for your work anyway!

Marco