[Qgis-developer] bug count

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Mon Jun 12 10:36:13 EDT 2006

Hello humarco,

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:37:26 +0200 humarco
<marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch> wrote:

> Hi Stephan,
>
> I just updated my doc svn copy and when i run make, i got this:
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File `scrartcl.cls' not found.

this is from the koma-package. On debian it is in
tetex-extra: /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/koma-script/scrartcl.cls

dpkg -S scrartcl.cls

> and when i press return
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File `float.sty' not found.
> Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
> or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

again, tetex-extra is missing:
dpkg -S float.sty

> Enter file name:
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> <recently read> \floatstyle
>
> l.17 \floatstyle
>                 {ruled}
> ?
>
> I have teTex from the ubuntu dapper repository. Do i need to install
> anything else?

probably tetex-extra.

> Of course i will add the new legend stuff (probably next week since i
> will be away for a couple of days).
>
> Thanks for your work anyway!

hope you can compile now!

Best
	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508