[Qgis-developer] QGIS Docs

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 17:35:41 EDT 2006

Hi Otto,

first I thought that creating a wiki page is not needed and that
mailing list is good enough for discussing this. But when looking
towards the next features (and releases), it might be good to have a
'Documentation TODO' page where developers (or users) could add some
brief notes about new features. This can enable documentation
maintainers to focus on the areas that need attention.

Martin