[Qgis-developer] QGIS Preview Release 2

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Sep 15 15:09:53 EDT 2006

Hi

> What about the location of the Qt plugins?

You can add search paths for qt plugns at runtime so they could be
placed into the bundle.

> I didn't notice, but is there an external QGIS plugins folder, like
> in /Library/Application Support?  This (and a user's home/Library) is
> where any 3rd party qgis plugins should go - bad form to alter an
> installed application.

Ah good point. Bear in mind I am a mac neophyte :-) It should not be
hard to add some mac specific code telling it to search in the
/Library/Application Support/QGIS/ dir or whathave you.

Regards

Tim

> -----
> William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at kyngchaos.com>
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> "I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."
>
> - Marvin

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux