[Qgis-developer] Oracle-importer plugin

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Thu Sep 28 10:12:06 EDT 2006

Dear list,

now that Martin has made QGIS able to read (or better ignore z-values)
from 25d geometries, I like to announce my first QGIS-plugin, which
loads oracle-layers through OGRs OCI connection.

I am new to C++ and QT so this is my first project I 'learned' QT with
C++... It is a proof-of-concept implementation and currently only
compiles when you adopt the paths in qgsoracleplugin.pro to your needs.
The Makefile.am does not work yet.

The code can be found here [1].

Anyway, it needs the latest SVN (after r5879).

Many thanks to Marco Hugentobler who gave me the basis to develop this
plugin (its based on the Plugin-writers workshop code from
FOSS4G2006 [2]) and who answered *some* questions...

Perhaps the plugin is useful for someone.

I like to hear your opinion

	Stephan

[1] http://unfug.holl-land.de/~sholl/qgis/oracle-import_v0.1.tar.gz
[2]
http://www.foss4g2006.org/contributionDisplay.py?contribId=50&sessionId=66&confId=1

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508