[Qgis-developer] printing issues

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Aug 2 07:02:42 EDT 2007

Maciej Sieczka wrote:

> Steven Bell wrote:

>> Unfortunately, I don't think we can fix this for 0.9.  It will
>> require some significant changes to the symbology and rendering,
>> which has the potential to break things.
>
> Really too bad. This is quite an issue.

Just a thought - would it be possible at least to make the point
symbols be rendered at much higher resolution than currently? That
would improve the map look enough not to notice the issue and be able
to produce proffesionaly looking hardcopies/PDFs. It would be a decent,
highly appreciated workaround until a fix is possible.

Maciek