[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.9 on windows:QgsApplication.setPrefixPath() has an invalid type

Jesse Ayers jrayers at u.washington.edu
Sun Aug 5 22:57:33 EDT 2007

Success!  I went to a fresh XP machine, installed Python 2.5.1, PyQt4.2,
Tisham's latest 0.9.0 windows build and the basic main window tutorial
loaded.  There is obviously some PyQt version problem with that other
machine I was using earlier, but now I know what is needed.

Thanks all, now we can start testing here!

--Jesse