[Qgis-developer] Number of strings to be translated?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 01:51:19 EDT 2007

Hi Anousak,

I would also suggest it is about one week. A Translation into Polish last
year needed 2 days:

http://www.nabble.com/Translations-of-QGIS-tf4268187.html

... but there is a lot more to translate now. If you need help to get started,
just contact us.

Also a good idea is to subscribe to the qgis-doc mailing list:

regards,
 Otto