[Qgis-developer] QGIS and 3D vectorial data

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 5 03:53:33 EST 2007

Hi Benjamin,

Yes, the geometry refactoring is planned post 1.0 as it will make fundamental
changes to the qgis internals.

At the moment, the only 'support' for z-coordinate handling is that the
z-coordinate is contained in the wkb format of the 25D types (e.g.
WKBPoint25D, etc. coming from 2.5D shapefiles).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler