[Qgis-developer] extensions to postgis dialog

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:16:39 EST 2007

Hi Marco:

I think is a good idea, but how could we deal with databases that don´t use schemas
like mysql? maybe in this case we could place all tables into public schema.

I have made several changes to this dialog and I have planned some others
I can move your changes later into ogr-plugin-branch after I have finished
with dialog design.

Regards

Godofredo Contreras