[Qgis-developer] extensions to postgis dialog

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Dec 13 12:44:16 EST 2007

Hi Godofredo

One thing I meant to comment about your API proposal was just a
pedantic issue. The QGIS coding style guidelines follow those of Qt
i.e. not using 'get' prefix for accessors. Also normally class names
should not contain abbreviations so QgsConnectionParams would become
QgsConnectionParameters. I know much of the code in QGIS doesnt follow
our own standards ( that will change eventually I hope ) but it is
good to ensure any new stuff does adhere to it to reduce overhead of
getting all the code standards compliant later.

Best regards

Tim